Monday, 22 April 2013

SFSS The Ladle

So, I wanted a quick meal. I was at MBC to grab a drink from Bubble World, and really didn't want a full meal at KOYA, so I got myself a Shepherd Pie at The Ladle, which relocated from beside Bubble world to the inside of the dining place. So check them out there.
You can check out the menu here http://sfss.ca/food-beverage-services/the-ladle

Price: 4.80 (Before Tax)




All their food are vegetarian. They also serve soup, burritos, grilled cheese sandwiches and mac & cheese. This is how my Shepherd Pie looks like after dissection.



So the first layer is lots of mashed potato. then inside, there's the filling of artificial meat? (sorry not to sure about the terms) but it tasted like beef with corn and carrots... It was really good. except the mash potato was a bit to dry to my liking.

Rating: 3/5
Comment: Good snack or quick take out.  


The Ladle on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment